How to Create a Free Virtual Number for WhatsApp
|How to Create a Free Virtual Number for WhatsApp|
How to create a free virtual number?There are many websites and applications that allow you to create a virtual phone number, but we are going to recommend one of the most downloaded apps. With the GrooVe IP app you can create your own free virtual number on your Android device. It works for both phone and tablet.
GrooVe IP uses your WiFi connection and VoIP technology to make calls and share text messages and sms. If your phone does not have a data plan or if you do not have a phone and what you use is a tablet, you can use GrooVe IP as your virtual phone; free and using any WiFi connection.
- Download and install the GrooVe IP application from the official Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Open the GrooVe IP app, and when a message appears requesting permissions to access your contacts, touch the allow button. It is necessary to grant that permission to be able to register and create your free virtual number.
- On the next screen, the email account (gmail) that you have configured by default on your Android device is linked. The password that it asks you does not have to be the same as your gmail account; you can enter a new password.
- Now your virtual number will be configured. You will be able to enter the 3 area code numbers (Area Code) to do a random search for a phone number, but specific to the area code; or you can choose to perform a search without a preference for any area code (it is the most recommended).
NOTE: The virtual phone numbers offered by the GrooVe IP app are phone numbers from the United States (with area codes for their cities).
- From the list, select the virtual number you prefer and then tap the Select Number button. If you are not satisfied with the numbers listed, touch the Search Again button to perform another search.
How to create a virtual number for WhatsApp for free?
If you have already created a virtual number with the GrooVe IP app, you are just a few steps away from having a free virtual number for WhatsApp. a WhatsApp number.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging and chat app that, unlike social networks like Twitter and Facebook, WA needs to be linked to a phone number. If you don't have a phone or if your data plan has expired, you still have the option to use a virtual number for WhatsApp. We are going to explain how to use the virtual number that you already created in GrooVe IP.
- If you don't remember the virtual number you created, open the GrooVe IP app and tap the menu button that appears at the top left of the screen. There the virtual number that you are going to use to configure WhatsApp will be displayed.
- Now open WhatsApp and when it asks you to enter your phone number, remember to select the United States (because the number you created with GrooVe IP is a virtual number from the United States). Then write the rest of the virtual number (+1 is automatically added by WhatsApp when you select the United States).
- Tap the Next button to continue, and WhatsApp will send you an SMS message to your virtual number to confirm.
If everything has been successful, you will have configured your virtual number for WhatsApp for free.
How to create a free virtual number online?
There are other alternatives when creating your virtual phone number, and that it is not necessary to install an app. There are several websites that allow you to create free virtual numbers online. In general, this alternative is used mostly for users who need a phone number to receive an important SMS message; and they have no real phone or SMS service at that time.
The disadvantage of this alternative is that these virtual numbers are shared among other users and cannot be used with other apps; because they will probably block you. On the other hand, it has some advantages; you can start using it without registering, and you have quick access to the SMS message you need to receive.
Here are the best 5 websites to create a free virtual number online. Many of them allow you to create virtual numbers from different countries (eg United States, Ukraine, Belgium, United Kingdom).